View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 11:22 AM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint HTC Evo 4G

@BooDaddy >>

If a new plan would cost you another $25/mo, that would be $300/year or $600 over a 2 year contract. If the Evo is worth an additional $300.00 per year (and maybe more, depending on what the cost increase is regarding a plan change,) to own, go for it
For me, no device is worth an additional increase of $100's of dollars per year to own.
A one time additional cost, maybe, but not a re-occurring cost.
I have 2 lines, and I pay $107 per month w/TEP. A change of plans would cost me an additional $90/month, or $1080 per year. The answer is obvious regarding a switch.
My Mom only uses 50 minutes a month. Sprint should make an allowance regarding this, if they are going to force me to switch plans.
As I said, my Diamond is pretty good, and I have a spare just in case. Btw, that spare was used the other week, and I received a replacement under TEP.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 03-26-2010 at 12:57 AM.