View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 09:01 AM
reeg420
Almost a VIP

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: as good as BRICKED??? :(

Why couldnt you just flash the stock rom but put the phone into the bootloader manually. Which I always ended up doing anyway since Mobile Device Center on window 7 has problems sometimes and rather restarting the computer and phone I just put in bootloader manually and run the RUU.

Im not sure but I think this happened to me on my mogul. Bad flash ended up not having a radio on it. After a few tries of putting the phone in bootloader manually and running the RUU I got it to flash the whole thing and ended up working fine.

You might have to extract the official exe into an RUU folder instead of letting it do it on its own. Using winRAR.

I always thought that if you can get it into bootloader then it cant be bricked. But then again you changed an NV item sooooo Im not sure about all that though I have looked into a related QPST feature and are semi familiar with it.