View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 08:53 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 03/24/10 WM 6.5.5 ROMS.Sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
I am not sure about how to follow those instructions on downgrading PrL but if I flash the 6.1 version of the Sprint stock, then vin's new Plutonium Sprint, then flash new Sprint radio - that should give me the older PRL - is that right and thanks.

Gary
I'm curious about that too, although I believe it will flash to whatever the PRL is on the newer radio, not sure which PRL it is though. I haven't flashed the ROM but I did flash the newer radio (but stupidly also updated my PRL) and although it shows a bit higher mA use, I haven't noticed it to be too much worse.
This post has been thanked 1 times.