View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:16 AM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Then Ill have to install both. Thank you.

I have 3 more question if possible:

1- I used the transparent clock and background cab, but how can I remove the background behind the calender. I recall there was a cab that removes the black box behind the calender which as well removes Calender and Alarm off unless there is an event, but cant recall where to find it

2-after using no curtain cab, i still have those annoying white lines top and bottom, any cab to remove them?
3-For the slider, there was a cab to make it Glass,or crystal. No more that annoying white slider
Thank you
1- Look Below
2- This is something you would have to edit the specific manilla files to remove.
3- I have a dusk slider below that is really nice try it out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Can anyone hook me up with a background that does landscape and portrait of this and a splash screencab i would be very grateful good background and even better splash screnncananyone help me with this?
Thanks
For the background I made this a few days ago...looks tasty...

As for the splash screen are you talking about the Orange Windows screen? If so install the WP Bootup Screen below...its something nice I found and cooked up...

Last edited by tjELITE; 03-25-2010 at 03:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.