View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 02:20 AM
the7thson
Almost a VIP

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/23/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
It's funny that you went with the HD2. It was your post where you compared them side by side that made me think twice about getting it. If I could get it for less than $200 with no contract, I know I'd jump ship. I think I can get a 500 min plan for $59.99 - 15%. With Sprint i pay $30. Hard to let that go!

This diamond thing with the custom rom and Internet sharing works for me. If not for the custome roms, I'd be gone.
I don't want to clutter amikam's thread too much, so we can pick this up over PM. But to make a long story short - yes i posted them side by and side and yes the HD2 is relatively huge, but I'm already used to it. As for speed etc, this thing is in another league altogether. My Diamond with a 2.5 ROM compared to the HD2 is literally like comparing a bicycle to a pretty fast car, no lie.

I've been waiting for the HD2 for very long.. I paid the retail $485 incl taxes etc and it was completely worth it imo. Take one for a test run from T-Mo and try it yourself, you won't be sorry Feel free to PM me if you have any questions - I still have both phones and services and I'll be happy to answer anything I can. Good luck!