View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 01:23 AM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: opera 10 final slow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhre View Post
i would like to find 9.7.0354432 have the cab at home on pc 890 miles away, but a search has left blank. i don't like mini at all. wifes lg rumor wont email out unsupported iteams (unsupported for lg) to send me the cab. time for another search.
I don't see no opera 9.7 build 354432... I'm not sure if that is how it goes, but i see opera 9.7 build 35443 though... most builds i see are only 5 numbers long not 6. if so here is the build you must be looking for my friend.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Opera_Browser_9_7.35443.cab (4.96 MB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.