View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 01:08 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to flash a Vogue to cricket with GPS (Updated 1-29-2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyna213 View Post
I have a HTC Vogue from Verizon that i bought fully flashed to Cricket. I am not sure what happened but i can no longer get internet please help me......thanks in advance
Well first what do mean by no internet?

Questions? .................................................. ............................. Possible solutions!
Does it give you an error message about username and password? --- Look through the EPST setting!
Is it asking for a 10digit#@mycricket.com and password and domain. --- password is cricket, domain is blank.
Has the WAP worked previously? ------------------------------------- What has been done before it stopped working?
Have you contacted cricket to have the WAP reprovisioned on the account? --- This may take several "upto 20 attempts" to get it corrected. and possibly a trip to a corp store or dealer?
What market are you in? Have you recently done a plan change? Have you tried to reprovision by doing a *22804?

What ROM are you running? Are you running any WAP/MMS cabs?

Last edited by whitey10tc; 03-25-2010 at 01:10 AM.