PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

wiskydiver1 is keeping up the good workwiskydiver1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Assurion + Alltel = Pissed Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foots View Post
My keyboard on my TP works sometimes and won't work other times. I guess its about to go out. I hope I don't get this kind of hassle if I need a replacement. I've already been converted to VZW, so maybe I can get a TP2.
Since you are already on VZW, I strongly suggest holding out and not giving in, even if they want to send you another TP (which they probably won't, but anyway). There's a reason for this. You're Verizon now. That means your Alltel TP if replaced by a TP will be the gimped VZW one, not an Alltel phone! Make sure if you have to go through it, make that point clear, that a VZW TP is simply not acceptable. Alltel TP, or what else they can offer. If dealing with Assurion, make sure you repeatedly insist on talking to a "supervisor". In other words, eventually you get transferred from Costa Rica to the USA, and they have a LOT more options here. The call center there only has what the computer says they can do. The American I ended up talking to is the one that said if the transition was done I could have had free pick of the VZW phones, as the cost of mine surpassed ALL of theirs. Make sure you stress the RETAIL price!

I'm just here to help. Well, help, and flash, and flash, and flash...
If I was able to help you today, kindly click the Thanks! button.