View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Comstar
Regular 'Geeker

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 3-17-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sit View Post
It actually replaces a tab. I'm pretty sure you can have it add a tap but then it has a default ugly icon that would require manila editing to remedy. I don't use the stocks tab so it basically overlays itself in the stock tab. Sometimes when you switch to it you see the stocks tab for a second then it displays.

It's a lengthy install but it works so here goes.

1. Download all 5 cabs.
2. Run number 1 and 2, then softreset.
3. Run 3, 4, 5, then soft reset. *If 3 fails don't worry just keep going.
4. When your phone is back up and running launch MTP Configuration.
5. Select the tab you want to replace, I choose Stocks. Check the Override tab height checkbox and set the portrait mode to 620.
6. Click the Items tab at the bottom and Select only weatherpanel and hit apply about 2-3 times. Then click your back hardkey to close the app since it has no X button.
7. Soft reset again.
8. When your phone boots back up slide over to whatever tab your chose in Step 5 and just click the white graphic at the top of the tab.
9. Now itll launch the WeatherPanel configuration. Choose your options and when you finish with an option just push the Back hardkey to get to the previous screen
10. Give it a second and it should update with the current weather. I suggest clicking around for a minute or to because theres tons of info in the app. Moon phases, 10 day forecast, precipitation levels, animated radar etc.

I have had it not display before which is unerstandable due to the way it works, but you just see the tab that its replacing hehe.

Thanks again. This is great. I have it loaded and all is working fine. I need the radar - tornado season is coming up soon here in Kansas !!!!!

How do you flip to the next city from the main screen?

Last edited by Comstar; 03-24-2010 at 09:22 PM.