View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 07:39 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any SMS programs with spellchecker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffKay View Post
Yes. I'm not good at spelling.. period. I have this highly advanced piece of technology in my hand.. why shouldn't I have the option to spell check? My old WinMo phones did.

I have to say, when someones spelling is downright awful, I do lose a bit of respect for them. Unless they are a totally hot chick of course!
there's your solution, make yourself a hot chick!

If you're a bad speller and you notice their bad spelling they must be really bad!
Just because you have a highly advanced piece of technology in your hand doesn't mean you're going to be a better speller, just remember you at least know how to use the device... what would you rather be able to do, spell and not use the device or use the device and not spell?