View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 06:31 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/23/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
Actually, 21897 lite is extremely sluggish and unstable. I'm clearing storage and checking again. I'll try 23549 next.
mmm... some are saying its really good for them... and some don't.
i saw something on xda saying that sys 21896 is the better one... but i only had a test version out for that since sys 21897 came out like 5 hours after 21896.
personally i think they are pretty much the same as far as speed but battery is better with 21897.
anyways... im not sure whats up, it does seem as if for some people it works and for some it doesn't... i think i will never understand why that happens.
i never flash to stock before i flash a new rom, and i must say that some flashes seems better than others... even if it is the same version...
maybe try to flash it twice, or maybe if u flashed when your batt was too low that messed something up.
another option could be, but probably very rare, is that u had a bad download or that while u flashed the computer was running too many other programs and such.... im not really sure how that would actually effect it, but i come from a time when we used to make sure to not run any programs and even disconnect from the internet if we just wanted to burn a cd... so maybe being extra careful and minimize the tasks that the computer runs might have something to do with it.
i wish i had a clear answer to why things happens different on different phones... but i dont really know... im just assuming.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.