View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Edwood
Regular 'Geeker

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

How do I know if it's successful at unlocking? I followed all the directions, and at the end before "exitbl" part it asks to press any key to continue it looks like it's going to relock?

My Sprint Touch is stuck at the initial WinMo 6.1 Welcome screen until disabling USB connection in Activesync and after exiting the Unlock CMD line it then goes to "tap screen to continue". It then continues with regular WinMo 6.1 set up, then does Automatic Sprint CAB customizations. I've tried soft resetting before Sprint customizations began to prevent Sprint CAB's from loading, but it makes no difference.

Does look like it did anything but a basic hard reset. I've tried installing Android, but keep getting "Failed to Mount" errors. So I'm assuming my Touch is not unlocked?

What am I doing wrong? (Yes, I've done the unplug and replug the USB connection when prompted)
*EDIT - did the Power + Camera + Reset and the Rainbow screen shows 2.31 Coke. Yay! It's unlocked. But I still can't get Android to install. Keep getting "Failed to Mount" errors during installation.

*EDIT - Nevermind. I did the NAND install and it worked.

Last edited by Edwood; 03-24-2010 at 10:24 PM.