View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 03:57 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wow, i just leared something painful while looking into this. I'm noticing that even after hibernating and reclaiming mem, once i press the Startmenu (either onscreen or hardkey) it instantly sapps 4MB consistenly!!! Ouch!! I too use both Oxios and Quickmenu, both of which are Must Have apps on my phone for me. On my todayscreen i have my Quickmenu battery meter to show the battery percentage, and Program Memory usage. I dont know how i never noticed this before. This means that by the time i finish browsing the web, I hover around 11MB avail prog mem...