View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 19| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkassassain View Post
YEA THE FLASH DANCE IS A NECESSARY FUNCTION WHEN SWITCH TO A DIFF ROM. . . BUT I FLASH DIFFERENTLY AFTER I READ A ARTICLE ON PPCGEEKS ( Tilde88's Flash Dance )

MY FLASH DANCE

1. TAKE OFF THE BACK OF THE PHONE (LEAVING BATTERY EXPOSED)
  2. PLUG IN PHONE INTO THE COMPUTER
  3. ACTIVATE ACTIVESYNC
  4. BOOT UP YOUR ENERGY ROM PROGRAM
  5. FOLLOW INSTRUCTION ON THE SCREEN
  6. WAT FOR THE LOADING BAR TO POP UP ON THE PHONE AND COMPUTER SCREEN
  7. WHEN THE LOADING BAR HITS 1% REMOVE THE BATTERY
  8. LET IT FINISH DOWNLOADING LIKE USUAL
  9. WHEN THE COMPUTER SIGNALS ITS DONE REMOVED USB CORD FROM PHONE
  10. WAIT 8 SECONDS......
  11. THEN PUT BATTERY BACK IN
  12. HIT SEND KEY + END KEY + POWER BUTTON TO ACTIVATE HARD RESET (IF PHONE VIBRATES YOU DID IT WRONG. MAKE SURE U END UP WITH ALL THREE BUTTONS PRESSED DOWN AT THE SAME TIME AND PRESS THE POWER BUTTON LAST)
  13. THEN PRESS THE VOLUME UP BUTTON
  14. WAIT FOR RESTORE TO FINISH.....
  15. THEN PRESS THE VOLUME UP BUTTON AGAIN
Well thats more than mine, and I thought my dance was long. I do everything from SD so IDK about all that cord stuff. I have been using this method since the TP1 days: HR, flash to stock, HR,SR, flash custom,HR, HR. I don't do the three button method for a HR either, I use Wipe Device/Clear storage. I read in a MordyT post in Mighty's thread that the wipe is actually better..... who knows though.

I also don't do this dance everytime. Usually only do if have had the ROM on the device for a few days (RARE) AND I am switching to a dif chefs work. If staying on same chefs work, I just HR reflash HR, HR, SR . I have never had an issue. OHHH the methods of our flashing madness!
This post has been thanked 1 times.