View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 04:05 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Tmobile HTC HD2 hands-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
my sister said the hd2 is too big...
I retorted and I thought all women like them big!

but seriously I need to toy around with it again...my oldest sister had one from europe but I need to toy around with the tmo version. Currently I want to switch and my vzw account is closed in collection
should sell my vzw phone for 200 bucks then but meh
yeah I sold my Sprint Diamond for $200 to zz-top and I had some lady agree to pay $400 cash for my iphone 3G so I'm thinking of doin that and grabbing a tmo hd2 with the quickness, but we shall see