View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 03:36 PM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
I just updated the Start Menu cab with new icons for FDC TaskMan and Regedit, and fixed the G-Sensor icon reg settings, thanks MordyT and tjElite. There is also an update cab for those who already have it installed.

Z
I got to let you all know that gadget1 made those icons that are now used. I just got the icons from him and senty them to ziggy.
So thanks gadget1!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojey View Post
HTC Audio Player freezing

Setup
· MightyROM
· bug noted on initial ROM with no additional changes
· currently have register edits from MightyMike wiki
· currently have additional cabs installed from MightyMike wiki
· 4Gb songs stored on SD card with album photos

Issue
After playing two songs or so, the music player will freeze and no longer play songs. The only way to work around this is to go to another Manila tab and then back to the music one. Of note is that my screen goes off after a minute... when I go back on, the album art shows the previous song (not the one it froze on) - though I'm not sure if it's just because it hasn't had a chance to update.

Anybody else seeing this?
You got thanked for providing as much info as possible. hopefully others take a hint...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.