View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 02:58 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Tmobile HTC HD2 hands-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Honestly I dont even have so much of a problem with winmo as I do with T-Mobile.. it just amazes me how they're rolling out this supposedly fastest HSPA service when their coverage is so meager. I have a sprint line and a t-mobile line and I kid you not... in many areas of town, including my house.. i've had to switch from my tmobile line to my sprint line just to make a call because I couldnt get any service with tmo. The HD2 is no doubt a nice phone but im just glad I got flex pay with t-mobile rather than a contract.. because there is no way on earth I could see myself dealing with this for 2 years.

And I wouldnt even gripe if I was in the country, but I live dead center of one of the biggest metro areas in the country. In all honesty, I can sit my nexus on the desk right beside my hero... the hero will have 4 bars and the nexus will have no service. Its not the phone either... same thing applied when I put the tmo sim in my unlocked 3gs. If I had never been introduced to android the hd2 would probably have been my next phone though.. but.. ya know.

well telling me this applied to you on your 3GS doesn't apply because Iphones don't get T-Mobile HSPA bands anyways, only Edge.

On your other point I can see that, but keep in mind that they are building more towers, have signed on with LTE to roll out HSPA+ and in some areas get awesome coverage.

In Houston I get T-mobile coverage EVERWHERE. I have yet to have lower than 4 bars and I am all over the city. I get awesome coverage. But I see your point. I would never sign on contract with T-Mobile because they rape you with an extra $20, plus I hate contracts.