mdefran65
PPCGeeks Regular

mdefran65 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabson View Post
Mdefran, I was just curious about some aspects of the ROM. Wasn't trying to get NRGZ to customize one, He put a ton of work into it, and not requiring us to pay for that work, I am not complaining. When you buy or get anything, you get an idea of what it has or comes with. So I was just tying to see what it came with, thats all. I understand if I don't like it, I can flash back. I am prepared with Drell's ROM as well as the stock one. I am asking the same from Drell, just becouse I want to know which one may be closer to something that I would like to flash and stay with.

No offense meant to either chef, and to those who work with them. I am sure the first time anyone flashed these same questions came out.

I just have no patience for inanimate objects, so if there is a glitch or failure, I tend to get upset, alot. So to save me some aggravation, wanted to know a little more of what to expect.

My last questions are regarding the hotfixes and add-ons. I don't know what they do from thier file names, so not sure which ones I will need or want. Was hoping someone might be able to explain better. If not, I will just install and see what happens.
Got it, Sorry if I came off like you didn't appreciate the ROM work. That was not my intention.