View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 10:47 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Tmobile HTC HD2 hands-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Adding WM onto android is like adding a volkswagon cirocco wing onto a Porsche 911... I just dont see the point.

some people prefer WM to android. I would prefer a dual boot WM/Android device than just an android device any day.

I'll admit that for me (hard-core WM user) the future looks brighter for android, but till WM7 is actually released and we get some hands-on, you can't just go around saying how one is solid gold and the other is crap (I mean you can, but you know what I mean).

If we get to the point where we're slicing and dicing winmo7 and actually get dual boot wm7/android devices, then I would wayyy much prefer that over just an android device because it really does open up a whole world of awesome.

But as it stands right now that won't happen for a long time (if ever)