View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 09:59 AM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[3.23.10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSarella View Post
Great ROM Chris!

I have two questions, would it be possible for me to add the Documents tab onto the HTC Sense on here? Also, on startup your ROM usually has about 56% RAM left after a soft-reset, its using a little more than other ROM's I have used in the past so I was wondering if there's anything special to yours that makes it this way.
I tried to add the documents/footprints tabs during a preliminary cook and it did not work. This is probably because it is missing the files within the Manila Core. If anyone finds a working port of the documents or footprints tab I would gladly add it in. Memory usage is higher than older roms because HTC Sense is memory intense and uses a lot of resources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
I wanted to add a couple of minor issues. First is no ActiveSync shortcut in the start menu or in tools folder. I searched throughout and it's not there. Second is the games folder is actually inside the tools folder instead of in the main programs folder. I moved it myself. But i can't find the right ActiveSync shortcut to put into the start menu. I need this bad so I can sync my contacts. Will somebody please help?

EDIT: I fixed the missing ActiveSync shortcut in start menu by using Total Commander to edit "async.ink". Edit the properties and uncheck hidden and read only. Check system file and archive. Then copy the edited shortcut to your sd card. Then you can copy it from the sd card to the start menu folder of your choice. This is what finaly worked for me after several unsuccessful attempts to copy the async to my start menu programs folder.
Check your software installs as it sounds like something messed up your start menu items. The Activesync icon is placed in the Outlook folder. The Games folder is at the bottom left of the start menu.