View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 09:49 AM
coolpoete
Regular 'Geeker

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtglo View Post
I posted earlier asking if anyone had any problems opening the new NRG ROMs (.7z files for the 20th of March).... seems no one has any issues...

I've d/l ALL the new ROMS - I get an error when clicking on the 7z zipped file saying it's corrupt. To test, I d/l the files on my wife's computer as well as my work comp - both completely different IP's, different operating systems etc., - and yet I continue to get a corrupt 7z file after download.

Am I really the only one with problems opening the new files? I don't get it that no one else has posted any issues. Never had any problems before, only with the March 20th .7z files.

anyone else?
At first I thought this was a trimmed down ROM or something but it's not, it seems to be an incomplete file. And if you read through a bit closer there were other posters that had issues with the other valid March 20 ROMs, many said they were going back to the March 17th versions. The main issues were around MMS.