View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 07:20 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post
Hey guy's got a few question... is cookie home tab "heavier" than the R16-R20 link's from Santod? And another one.... let's say I installed Lock device so that the device automatically lock's when the screen is shut off, because this is a cab and not cooked into the rom would this take up more available RAM or slow the phone down any?... for instance, if it was cooked it would it be more efficient? Same question's for Cookie's home tab mod... Thanks!
1) Yes, I believe because there is a lot more to it. Santods stuff just adds the quicklinks, you can also add individual mods from Santod to remove backgrounds, remove text, etc, but with CHT and the editor there's a lot more to it.

2) IDK the answer but to be honest with you, I'm currently running CHT 1.6 and CHT editor and it's not slowing the phone at all, along with a bunch of other mods/apps. I can't imagine there's a major difference with just a locking app cooked in or not.
This post has been thanked 1 times.