View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 05:25 AM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tmobile HTC HD2 hands-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsuarez1979 View Post
T-mo TP2 $ 269.99 and why the HD2 is only $ 199.99
If HD2 is a lots better why is so cheap in price ?
Maybe the figured they could get as many early adopters as possible, and not run into over stock problems since they're the only carrier able to support the freq besides ATT on EDGE

I think its more of a reputation kinda of thing, which is respectable, but the HTC EVO 4G is just a massive overhaul of an HD2, considering developers stopped for Windows Mobile (i.e pandora, firefox mobile, beejive) are all alive and well on Android for some reason, (not sure about fennec mobile) but even SPB mobile shell has transitioned over to Android and as much as i wanted an HD2 the videos of SPB mobile shell 5 on both devices side by side and the the Android model seemed to handle the graphics textures alot more smoothly and with more ease

just my opinion.