WythDryden
PPCGeeks Regular

WythDryden is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidesd View Post
I was on the last mightrom build and i upgraded last night I likes the way the UI looks now and it seems fast but when ever I go into a text message or edit a contact my phone starts to slow down considerably and also when my phone goes into hibernate mode I cant turn it back on with out soft reset. any idea of what I should try I already tryed one hard reset?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WythDryden View Post
I've read the entire thread and this was the only message that was relevant to the same issue I'm having as well. When in text messages often the phone freezes, and the only way to get it running back is by soft resetting, via the button under the cover. This also happened once while I was deleting a contact.

Last night, after the release, I flashed back to stock, and then to the new MR update. Did the button combo HR, and then I did a clear storage before I even started. I restored contacts and text messages via microsoft myphone which worked flawlessly on past roms. (Using SPB backup had caused problems with text messages being restored before, so I had learned my lesson from this.).

Can anyone offer some help or insight into how this can get resolved? Much thanks in advance, and great work again Mighty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
post it again.
Thanks in advance!