View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:31 PM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok... so both 21897 versions are up.
ill update 6.5.5 later.
i updated a lot of packages to the new sprint tp2 packages, also some oem drivers.
changed the skin a little... wallpaper, folder icons and a little more.
manila locker now works as it should.(thanks mwalt).
standard versions will not have chome or wmlockscreen in them, it is dumb to even keep it since we are all using manila... don't even know why i kept it in to begin with.
im still in the skinning processes so somethings will change in future updates.

please... if u guys dont like the wallpaper at all... let me know... im still considering changing it to something else.(ill post some screen shots of other things i had in mind later on).

also, i was thinking about lowering the pagepool to 20mb instead of 24mb. what do u guys think about that, and if any of u guys has been using it with 20mb page pool, how was the speed? from my checks the is no difference, but im not really a heavy user. if i change to 20 we'll get a little more free space.
Wow... thanks in advance amikam for 23549 Std! No hurries or worries though, as 23547 Std with Music Flow, has been excellent here. In regard to the page pool, I have not noticed any difference either, so a little extra free space may come in handy. Regardless, the updated packages, oem drivers, as well as the removal of wmlockscreen, sound great. Cheers!

On a kind of related note, I've been using PocketShield for a long time. But for some reason since the NK6.5 update, it's been a little buggy when using the center button to unlock. To clarify, it can sometimes take multiple center button pushes to unlock. Does anyone know if Manila Locker has the option to unlock with the center button too?

Thanks again.
Best to all,
R