View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 03:14 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Well everything works that way, obviously as you've been doing that way. It didn't fix my set date issue though. Damn, back to scratch.

Edit: So, apparently my arrangement somehow had something to do with Co0kie's Mod slowing down my slider. I installed the Co0kie Mod again on the newly arranged ROM and it has no ill effect on the slider whatsoever! So sweet! I hated having to give up Co0kie's mod!

I thanked a few of your post as this was a HUGE plus for me! Thanks again!
Weird, I have it in the order amarullz says and i had no issues whatsoever. Hitting the date takes me to the calendar tab. Using Co0kie's mod, I've set the alarm button to be redirected to G-Alarm, without any problems.

I did put all the tweaks (including Co0kies') in a 07 - manila tweaks directory though...but my base manila build has no problems. (Maybe that was why my CFC didn't work though, in retrospect...haha)

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand