View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 01:43 PM
twasnow
N00b

twasnow is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Hey Mike love the rom of course, Overall great work.

Just to try and be helpful, I am sure these are all sprint problems, but, I will confirm the ontario location instead of city (happens on other roms as well though),

Also there may be a problem with GPS locking (strength) (I don't know, but it might be the new phone I just got, or the weather today, but it intermittantly loses signal)

At night the phone turns it self off (that's the only time it's alone for an extended period of time (maybe it gets lonely). I dont' know the conditions or when it happens exactly, maybe this is a feature, I am really not sure)

last and this is a sprint problem I am sure, but the calendar icon is gone from the in-call screen. This makes me sad because it was sooooo useful there I ofthen book appointments with customers while I am on the phone, and now I have to click the startmenu then calendar... I know I know boohoo, but still If I could have the old screen back I would take it, (even though this one does look nice and uncluttered)

again Mike, Thank you SOO Much for the great 2.5 rom, Runs great, quick voice command response (one of my most used features).

If I could install this rom on my girl friends milestone I would. (you're working on that next right... haha)

Last edited by twasnow; 03-23-2010 at 01:46 PM.