View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 01:38 PM
mapaz04
Regular 'Geeker

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23542/21892) |Mar 5| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
yeah, bro. just go to tools and look for the provisioning icon. from there, click you carrier and youre done. hope this helps. worked for me...
PROVISIONING WORKS WITH 23549??? I have hard-reset my phone and tried again but I am not sure what is going on... I had to do the steps again because I was not able to make it work. It acts like it is sending the MMS but my wifes TP2 never receives it... Same the other way, I can send myself an MMS from my wifes TP2 and I dont receive it. I dont receive it even when I send it directly from the TP that I am using to myself...

I have reflashed the rom and even done the flash dance, I cant get it to work with just provisioning for SPRINT. Im willing to try anything though, if anyone has anymore suggestions. THANKS RYANMAYO.

PS... Nice bike man, I ride a TL1000R. sux though, when something breaks everything for it has to come from a busa so the price is high... but I love it, just like I love NRGROMS...