View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 01:31 PM
mapaz04
Regular 'Geeker

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 19| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
im sorry.. but what does this fix exactly? because if you open pooutlook, go to new, choose picture mail, add your pic, add your name and subject, then click on send, you will send pic mail. receiving works fine. all this is after you provision to sprint with no additional work. does your fix allow you to be in your pictures then choose the send picture mail option. if so then i will do it.
What are you running? The 23547 build allowed me to do the provisioning with nothing else and it worked great. on the 23549, it was not thesame, once you run provisioning, it appears that the internet no longer works... so... you have to do those steps I posted and you will have the internet back along with MMS and all the goodies..

I HAVE TO ADD, I ORIGINALLY POSTED TETHERING TO WORK, IT DOES BUT THE LINK IS BROKEN SO YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY OPEN IT...