View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 01:15 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Favorite cabs thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDriver77 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

I definitely like the looks of that! Does that replace the boot splash?
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
The first white screen? Unfortunately, no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
bout that...has any1 seen the bootsplash nb to get it like it was b4 the update. i just dont like the white screen rather all black w/ tp2 or htc
found this on another thread. this will change the bootsplash (very 1st screen) to the old black tp2 screen (instead of the white htc it has now)

i would link to the thread but it takes you to 2shared (which took me 15 mins to figure out how to dl) so for ease...here

Edit: link i found was here and give thanks to metalmayhem (he is the 1 to upload 2shared)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Original TP2 Splash.rar (1.55 MB, 141 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by kjhadfield; 03-23-2010 at 01:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.