View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 12:08 PM
Tilde88
Regular 'Geeker

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SOD on official Sprint 6.5 ROM

ok, im gonna walk you through a thorough flashdance, follow my steps. clearly you have cached memory written into the nand which cant be overwritten... if it were on your pc the file name(s) would start like this $$%filexx.tm ... the problem is we dont have direct access to these files...ok here we goturn your phone on in bootloader mode (vol down and pwr)plug in usbopen the RUU from the sprint 6.5 rombegin to flash. when the flash gets to like 3% take the battery out, but leave the usb plugged in. the usb will keep it powered until the flash ends.when it ends unplug your phone and leave it off for about 5 seconds randomly pressing the power button.insert batter with phone UNPLUGGED to prevent it from powering up.in this order: Send Key , End Key, and power button, simultaneously, if your phone vibrates its turning on, TAKE THE BATTERY OUT BEFORE THE SPLASH SCREEN SHOWS. we do not want the phone to turn on after the flash... it should go straight to hard reset mode. once there pree vol up to let it do it. not done yetafter the hard reset let it boot and finish everything. then remove sd card and sim card.now open the phone dialer and type ##786# (RTN).Click menu, then reset. THIS WILL DELETE EVERY QPST SETTING, AND RESTORE EVEN YOUR STOCK PRI(not prL). after it finishes it will auto config your device for sprint service, and i guarantee your problem is gone. i was detailed for a reason, do it all as i said. also NO HARD RESET AFTER ##786. let it do its FULL customization when it restarts.also you should be using you sim card for your contacts, not PIM, like that every time you flash you already have them... no need to restore which can cause bugs!
Your welcome
This post has been thanked 1 times.