View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 10:27 AM
Cicatrize
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SOD on official Sprint 6.5 ROM

I've seen the SOD mentioned a lot, and after a lot of searching, I haven't found anything on the forum to solve it except for if you have LockDevice 1.6 installed, which I don't. Not only that, this seems to be a different SOD problem than the ones I've seen reported. This is happening even on the official Sprint 6.5 ROM.

I've actually had this problem happen in the past (on MightyRoms), but it's never been this bad or frequent. What's happening is when I try to wake up my phone sometimes, it will not turn on. When I reset, Manila says it's loading, but it never shows up. If the phone goes to sleep again, SOD. The ONLY thing I've found that makes it work again is a hard reset, and I'm getting really f'ing pissed off that I'm doing those so often lately. If after booting, I disable HTC Sense, then reboot the phone, everything is fine and no SOD. But as soon as I enable it again, SOD.

If I open something, like the Start menu for instance, then exit it, the Start menu icons will be frozen onto the Today screen. They will not be clickable. The Today screen literally inherits the graphical properties of the last window open.

This shit is so out of control, and I'm starting to get furious.

Does anyone have this same problem? Is there a fix? Here is all I do before this happens:

- Restore contacts & appointments with PIM Backup
- Setup Yahoo and Gmail accounts
- Install Bing (old version)
- Install Google Maps
- Install Opera Mini 5