View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 10:16 AM
defiantone
Regular 'Geeker

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Since he's probably asleep, and I slept through all the excitement last night, here's the answer, HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\IsShortcutEnable=dword:0. That's why they keep coming back, yours is set to one. If you install the cab I made for the start menu, that's what I did to get rid of them.

Speaking of the Start Menu cab, only 212 downloads, guess I figured more would want it back the way it was, all nice, clean and organized, which was the one of the reasons I fell in love with MightyROMs in the first place. Also, for those that have installed it, you'll noticed I created the shortcuts for FDC Task Manager and Regedit, it was already installed, as I've said many times, with XDA_UC, figured I'd just put them there so you didn't have to install anything else, use what was already cooked in.

Z
-----------

Ziggy you're right.. I love the clean feel of Mightys start menu. I installed your cab... great work...I've never liked a cluttered start menu.
Thanks..
This post has been thanked 1 times.