View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 10:14 AM
KilgoreBA
Regular 'Geeker

KilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to KilgoreBA
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Here's the bugs I have found so far Mike:

1.) As mentioned before, "Automatic Prepend" doesn't function in phone settings. Whether it is on or off, the "1" always dials before the number.
2.) A lot of the notifications are grayed out in Sounds and Notifications that have never been grayed out on previous versions of MightyROM.
3.) When you have a new email, text, or MMS message, the notification light flashes, even if it is turned off in Sounds and Notifications.
4.) Also, not a bug but I've noticed a couple people said that their dialer was messed up. Uninstal any themes you have as this version of MightyROM uses a different dialer.
5.) Location Icon on top right of the dialer sometimes has a line through it when Location is set to on. The only way to fix this is to go to Menu, Options, CDMA Services, Location Setting, Get Settings, and tap OK to make the slash go away.

Other than these Mike, this ROM is kicka$$!!! Your best ROM yet!!!
Radio 2.23.00WV

Last edited by KilgoreBA; 03-23-2010 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Found more bugs
This post has been thanked 3 times.