View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:07 AM
eazy2001x
PPCGeeks Regular

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 19| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapaz04 View Post
OMG... I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUUUUCHCHHHCHCHHH!!!! THIS WORKED FOR MY WIFES TP2 on SPRINT!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK (But only cus of NRG... jejeje....)

For those wondering... MMS works after using these two posts on NRG's 23549 build for SPRINT CDMA PHONES!!!

EDIT 1: Tried to give credit... sorry guys, I dont know why multiquote did not work for me right there....

1.) Go to START - TOOLS - CARRIER PROVISIONING - CHOOSE SPRINT. RESTART
2.) Go to START - SETTINGS - CONNECTIONS - CONNECTIONS
A.) Select "Manage existing connections"
B.) Select "Edit" (left soft button)
C.) Select "Next" (right soft button). You will do this twice, once while selectiong a name for the connection and the other when it asks to enter the number (LEAVE EVERYTHING IN THESE TWO SCREENS ALONE!!!)
D.) Select "Username" and type in your number in this format XXXXXXXXXX, DO NOT ADD THE -
E.) Select "Finish" (right soft button) once this is done, if you have the chance or the opportunity presents itself, click on "Save Password" even though there is no password.

This was not the case for me...This is what I had to do...

3.) Have someone send an MMS to you, or send one to yourself... Once this occurs, you will receive the message to connect, there will be the username (your number) but nothing else... Choose to save password, and you are done. MMS works, DATA works, TETHERING works. ALL WORKS FOR CDMA SPRINT TOUCH PRO 2.
im sorry.. but what does this fix exactly? because if you open pooutlook, go to new, choose picture mail, add your pic, add your name and subject, then click on send, you will send pic mail. receiving works fine. all this is after you provision to sprint with no additional work. does your fix allow you to be in your pictures then choose the send picture mail option. if so then i will do it.