View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 12:18 AM
mikee4fun
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: Need Assistance Flashing The original Touch Pro2 Splash Screens not welcomehead.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
holy #^*($($*.......i think i was on that 2shared site to get the original boot 4 bout 5-10 mins trying to figure out where the $^#& the dl is?? but every freaking window just opened up another.

ok wooh saa... can any1 help. i hate the new boot splash

also 2 clear things up 4 me, the dl looked like an exe. i thought it needed to be nb file or sumthing? i also thought you were supposed to flash it like a rom? if that is the case would i need to do it every time i flashed a custom or only if i went stock 2 custom?
Just run the exe. It self extracting and will run the ruu update utility. It will revert to the TP2 original splashes. No you will not need to run this when you flash to custom roms unless someone changes the initial splashed. As for as I know energy roms where the only ones which change the initial splashes.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.