View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 11:29 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Seriously you guys are F***ing ungrateful and I didnt even prepare the ROM and even Im pissed at how ungrateful you guys are. Do you expect perfection?? Is the Stock ROM perfect?? Is ANY OTHER ROM YOU HAVE FLASHED PERFECT!!!????? EXACTLY So shut the hell up about how disappointed you are! Do yourself a favor and compare this ROM or any ROM from Mike to ANY OTHER ROM OUT TO DATE!! EVEN STOCK!!! Which is better?? THIS ONE!!!! WHICH IS PERFECT??????? NONE!!! Every ROM has a flaw or at least something about it is not what you "want" or "prefer". Seriously you guys are really getting on my nerves with all this crap about how disappointed you are and how this isnt what you want or that isnt what you expected. Just shut the hell up already and enjoy not only one....but the best ROM you will find on this site...hell the best ROM you will find on any Stock site as well. Im sorry for the blunt post but really this dude has spent COUNTLESS....HOLD ON LET ME SAY THAT WORD AGAIN....COUNTLESS..HOURS TRYING TO CREATE A ROM THAT NEITHER OF YOU HAVE THE BRAINS TO EVEN COOK UP YOURSELF!! SO DO US ALL A FAVOR AND KEEP YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT COMMENTS TO YOURSELF. IF YOURE NOT TRYING TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT OR HAVE A LEGIT QUESTION ABOUT HOW TO FIX SOMETHING THEN PLEASE STFU!!!
This post has been thanked 10 times.