View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:15 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12

been real busy, havent had much time to keep up w/ the thread....ths mwalt & others for helpin out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisra View Post
hey OMJ can you cook a Room for Imagio devices?
sorry, but I dont like playing w/ roms I cant test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger505 View Post
Well I fixed the clock settings. A bit of a work around. Went to alarm and on my location which is Medford Oregon was 1 hour ahead from the real time. Added San Francisco which was correct. So I changed Medford to the right time and now San Francisco was an hour behind. Changed San Francisco back to the correct time and now they match...whew, but it worked even after soft resets!!!
I love OMJ's ROM really. I've tried em all for the TP2 (addicted flasher) and this ROM is equal or better to any for that device. So now my Sprint Diamond is a gem...I'm going to love not carrying around 2 pounds of phone in my back pocket. Yes I know the screen is smaller etc but...oh but now I have my local FM stations and just about everything I had on that TP2!
DONATION made to OMJ and Thank You
THANKS MUCH....I APPRECIATE IT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxrlo View Post
OMJ, by far the best ROMs I have used, thanks for the hard work and continuing efforts in making our Diamonds a decent cell...

I just went to the new 2.1 WM 6.5.5 and it does seem faster and smoother then the 2.1 28104. the only thing is that the settings tab is not showing and the reg fix in not working for me either (like others have said) #11 (settings) has the 1 in the enable but I cannot not get it to show...

anyone found how to get this back or another way to fix it???
sorry, I havent had time to troubleshoot the settings page issue on 2.1