View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Nosey
Regular 'Geeker

Nosey is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
Soft reset, then see if your city shows up when you type it into your Manila Weather "Add Location" setting, or just turn Sense off and back on again via your Home Items settings. If that does not do it, check and make sure you used the correct input format in City Editor. It needs to be: NAM|US|SC|Your City, with no spaces, and make sure your not using forward or back slashes instead of the "|" separator. It has worked here, with multiple versions of Manila, including 2012.

Hope this helps,
R
that did it, thanks, forgot the golden rule, if it don't work at 1st, soft reset!!!

funny, my location shows same as my city (so I have 2 panels with the same city) and the temp is 2 degrees different but the update time is the same lol

ok, 1-1 for tonight, how about this one, looking for a flash player so I can view some web sites, like live.cnn.com, but everything I find either won't play the site or you have to pay in order to put your own addresses in

got any ideas