View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 07:36 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *NEW*[03/18/10]V4.2 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232 & 23542) MAX 3.0 Roms

jstine,

Found out today I was travelling to the east coast tomorrow so I won't be able to compare the speed between IE and Opera. I'm flashing back to v4.2 for now cause I don't want any surprises while I'm gone.

Also, does any of the fine folk here know of a way to program a "ctrl" key on the device? I was trying to cut and paste yesterday but was unable to. I think if I have the ctrl key I can do the old dos "ctrl c" and "ctrl v". At least I think I remember doing it!

BTW, the new theme looks pretty good! Maybe it'll be ready by the time I get home this weekend.
ST

Edit: If you're still taking suggestions, I remember several posts about cleaning up the start menu. Putting things in folders, etc. similar to what you do with the tools folder. I saw it quite a bit last weekend while I was experimenting with other roms. Good news: It looks better Bad news: It takes a while to find the program I want. (but if it's consistent across versions that should get easier). I know we can do this mod ourselves (and I have in the past) but since it has been mentioned a couple(?) of times before... But like the pack says, you're the Alpha dude here!

Last edited by suntopper; 03-22-2010 at 07:47 PM.