View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 06:25 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmac1982 View Post
I just downloaded the new SPRINT wm 6.5 ROM and I love it except for one thing.........My battery doesnt last a whole day!! Does anyone have a fix or a cab file that I can download to overcome this issue??

Thanks
FATMAC
That hasn't been my experience. With moderate use I am still at about 70% at the end of the day. Battery life for me has been as good or better than the best Custom ROMS I've used, and way better than the Stock Sprint 6.1.

The act of flashing and reinstalling programs uses LOTS of battery. So, the day you flash your battery will go dead pretty fast. If you've given it a full charge and it still runs down to fast you should look at what's you've got running.