View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 06:14 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 19| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebb View Post
I'll be going back 3/17. The 23549 Max of 3/20 is just a clunker. Hate to put it that way since I don't post here often, but have used many of the updates for the past couple of months, have not previously had ANY of the issues posted about here, and always set up the device the same way as far as add ons. This one has many issues (offered as constructive criticism) --
-Very slow. My informal test is always to see how quickly total commander can open up the \windows directory. Would you believe 2 minutes plus?
-Have never had any battery issues. This one just races for zero.
-Touchflo barely moves
-About half the time I send a text message, the device freezes- SOD
-Exchange sync works, but at the desktop, activesync crashes every time.

I've shut a few things down using Memmaid after having these issues, but the performance improvement is only slight. Only getting about 45mb free at boot, was 70mb on 3/17 build.

I really respect the effort and quality of the work done here, so here's hoping the next release will be another great one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
I'm running the 23549 March 20th Cookie and it takes 12 seconds for the \windows directory to load for me. 2 minutes is an insanely long time!
I did not test this issue directly, but I found that after a short period of time the ROM would become almost non-responsive and I can beleive the 2 minute thing based on my experience.

I am back on the 17th and happy for the moment (until I need my ROM flashing fix).