View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 04:40 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by loraleiffxi View Post
Hi, I keep getting a Hands Free Activation error on my phone since installing the ROM. I have phone capability, but no data. The error says the profile update could not be completed. Error Code: 1012. It's the HTC TouchPro 2 on Verizon. I installed the Verizon cab, but this error keeps coming up. Any ideas? Thanks!
Laura
i did a search on google for that error code and came up with you needing to provision your phone with verizon, which i guess means you have to call them and have them add your phone to the network again that's my guess, you can try that or look around on google and see what you come up with or eventually another verizon user might chime in and give you some help.