nahcyrag
PPCGeeks Regular

nahcyrag is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
This is a link to tsowens taskbars http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=512971 at xda developers (very good stuff). You will have to do a little reading and research. But there is some very useful info there.

Next release I may try to switch the Icons out for a different set. See if that helps.

Thanks for the offer to help. I have the games cabbed already I will just zip them up and that way everyone can choose what to install. Make sure that if you see noobynoob that you thank him for the games. He is the one that gave me all of the ones that I have loaded into the ROM. Before he bought a TP2 and had to leave.

That is great news. Like I've said before feel free to stick with it if you have it set up how you want.

Yeah I'm sure we all know what it is like being strapped right now...We would probably all own TP2s!!!!

You are welcome.

Yeah I'm having a difficult time with making it the default anyway. I may consider making a link to download Opera 10. Because it will become the default browser once you install it anyway. It may save me a ton of hassle.

I'm being very serious when I tell you this.........I'm not dogging you or your phone. But, if your battery......with this ROM is dropping 60% in 3 hours on idle. I'm sure that you may need a new battery. Or you may need to totally drain your battery. And then do a full charge.

Drain your battery completely...........Like until it shuts off....Then wait about 5 minutes and turn it back on.........Drain it again until it shuts off....Wait about 5 minutes again...Turn it back on...........

Rinse and Repeat this process until the phone will not turn back on.
Then Plug the phone into the charger and let it completely charge uninterrupted.

Hopefully this will help.

I have tried numerous rom on this forum. This Rom is by far...I do mean FAR is the best with Battery life. With this rom my phone can last 2 days. Some of the rom I tried before I am lucky if it last one day. I am convince there is something wrong with your battery not this ROM.