View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23549

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeathmetal View Post
@Drellisdee:
I'm and all Imagio owner in My Country using debranded version of Imagio... So plz make sure no Carrier stuff ROms (Verizon, Sprint... or something else) like some NRGZ28 Roms... and with Original Manila 2.5 (no modded skin)
Thnx in advance m8! I luv my Imagio :X:X:X:X
Sorry I'm only cooking for VZW feel free to remove the stuff yourself but my roms will all be VZW centered. Currently im using debranded manila 2.5 though.