View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 12:36 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Learn UC / Registry / XML Provisioning / CAB Editing {2010-03-15}

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
In NRG's tweet, he said no more SDConfig.txt.?? Are you saying that XDA_UC does run the .txt file? How will this all pan out do you think?

Could you insert a little about XDA_UC into the post you saved for

Anything would help and since you are an Energy user, I bet other users wanting more info would appreciate it in this thread. Especially since your UC explanation is so helpful and you are a trusted and regular poster in the NRG thread. Even a link to an XDA_UC thread you find useful would be nice. Thanks for all your help with this. I think I am still going to work on my UC tweaks just in case I decide to someday branch out from NRG ROMs and try a different one.

I am not sure what the output of NRG's work will be as I understand the cooks have some choices for how they integrate XDA_UC.

Check this thread for more information:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=562568

Here is a quote from the thread in terms of features that is confirmed by my experience with Juicy: