View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 11:45 AM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
did you mess with the oem drivers?

the bulk of the alarms are in that folder
Yea, if you used the new OEMDrivers from the Snew Sprint ROM, you are gonna be missing a LOT of what you are used to. Found this out the hard way myself. Luckily I had an SPC Backup of a prior version of my ROM, so I just restored the alarm/ringers from there.

However the other annoying part is that the default event sounds are all different. So youhave to change them as well, if you want the sounds like they were. You will also have to reg edit(or use a cab) to allow you to check/uncheck the Flash Light for... option as that is greyed out on many events.

I also noticed that for ringers and some other sounds, it only seems to be looking in the default Windows directory and not the Rings subdirectory. This is probably a registry tweak too but I just moved my sounds to the Windows directory.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 03-22-2010 at 12:13 PM.