View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:41 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
did you mess with the oem drivers?

the bulk of the alarms are in that folder

Thanks Yes I did mess with it. Its weird tho cause when I click on the alarms clock the tones all show up. If I do it threw manila I get crap. Easy fix moved the Alarm Icon to settings and I'll just do it threw that. Just weird it sopped working, I'm gonna take a look at the OEM drivers that's got to be it.

On a side note I deleted my post because I thought I was going nuts.. Thanks guys.

Another thing I wonder if that's whats wrong with my sprint tv as well. I'm gonna pull down the kitchen again and extract those drivers and see.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 03-22-2010 at 10:47 AM.