View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 11:26 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things
Threadstarter

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Cleanup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
Enable finger friendly scroll-bars> reg edit for default?
<characteristic type="HKLM\System\GWE">
<parm name="cxVScr" value="17" datatype="integer" />
<parm name="cyHScr" value="17" datatype="integer" />
<parm name="cyVScr" value="17" datatype="integer" />
<parm name="cxHScr" value="17" datatype="integer" />
</characteristic>

Default is 13 instead of 17.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
I'm guessing you had another application or skin/theme of some kind installed? If so just use the tweak cab. If you can do a fresh hard reset, then you can use the clean + tweaks.
This symptom is more likely caused by installing the WM6.1 package on WM6.5, but yes, that's why the directions in big orange lettering says to only install after a hard reset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by futrorthodr View Post
Quick question is there a way to increase the # of tabs available for opera in the windows 6.5 version. I get stuck at three and it says the number for 5 is only for the 6.1 version.
I don't use Opera, and I notice Opera 9.7 doesn't use the same opera.ini file that it did on the old release. I'll probably dig into that eventually.