View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 10:27 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
I can't log into my Twitter account. o_O I'm using the dumped Sprint Manila 2.5, and the Twitter login just has the loading icon on after I put my email and password, and it never goes away. I see the data become active, as if it's contacting the server, but nothing happens. Anyone know what I might be missing?

Edit: I tried swapping out the twitter EXT with the one from the S2 dump, but same results.

Working fine for me but I log in threw the connection manager page. Still having issues with sprint tv loading really slow.

Droidrox39